The South Milwaukee Community & Business Association in cooperation with the city of South Milwaukee’s comprehensive plan is launching Project Restore – a downtown revitalization movement. Our main focus is to build stronger working relationships with fellow property and business owners to enhance the potential for successful commerce on Milwaukee Avenue. We are asking all property and business owners to join this movement to create a strong and thriving downtown.
What are the benefits of “Project ReStore”?
- Promote the available storefronts in the 900 & 1000 blocks of Milwaukee Avenue on our website.
- Bridge the gap between property owners and the local business community
- Create eye catching downtown window art highlighting our city’s historical facts and modern day assets through a collage of ad quality photographs presented on vacant windows.
- Offer exclusive sponsorship opportunities
As we continue to build an efficient partnership with city staff, we are encouraging all property and business owners in the 900 and 1000 blocks of Milwaukee Avenue to make strides to improve their buildings and fill vacant storefronts with reliable, commercially zoned tenants.
Can “Project ReStore” help you?
- Do you have an empty storefront?
- Does your property or business need repairs or renovations?
- Did you know the Downtown Grant will match up to $30,000 of your commercial renovation?*
- Would you like to buy or sell a building in Downtown South Milwaukee?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help. There are no obligations and the benefits of Project ReStore are of no cost to you.Please fill out our survey below for a free consultation.
The Downtown Revitalization Grant